Sie können zwischen der Monats- Wochen- oder Listenasicht wählen. Please switch calender from month- to week- or listview.
Advanced training driving technique trainer
for MTB guides, trainers, instructors and trainers
- Target group: Guides and trainers who want to teach their customers professional driving technique
- Conditions: At least D1 trainer of the ÖRV training regulations (trainer, instructor, MTB guide)
- Certification Austrian Cycling Association: The training to become a MTB driving technique trainer is recognized as an ÖRV training course to obtain a license and can be recognized as a driving technique aptitude test for C1 / C2 trainer instructor training (certificate submitted when registering with participants, decision by BSPA and ÖRV).
- Standard Mountain Bike Holidays: In the future, further training will be a mandatory criterion for Elite and Pro companies and further training in this area is mandatory every 3 years at the latest.
We offer two specialization variants for the advanced training of driving technique trainers:
1. Trail & tours
2. Bikepark & Enduro
After the training, the driving technique trainer is able to carry out technique training for beginners and advanced drivers from a methodical and didactic point of view. Your own ability is saddle-proof up to advanced technique! Depending on the variant, it can teach amateur athletes and racing drivers (XC, DH and Enduro) the latest driving technique on trails and in the bike park. Also the differences and peculiarities in the Driving technique with e-mountain bikes are known to him and he can implement specific lessons for e-bikers.
Dates advanced training driving technique trainer
May 9-12, 2021 – 6 places free – St.Johann in Tirol – Trail & Tour
June 7-10, 2021 – 7 places free – St.Johann in Tirol – Park & Enduro
Course content advanced training driving technique trainer
- Bike handling skills
- playful forms of training
- Basic behavior
- Braking technology
- Emergency descent
- Curve technique
- Overcome obstacles
- Switchback technique
- Steep steps, edges of the terrain
- Bunny hop
- Movement theory
- Pedagogy / methodology
- Material science
- Own ability
- Teaching appearance
Duration: 3 days – Sunday or Monday 2 p.m. to Wednesday or Thursday 2 p.m.
Costs: € 395 per person incl. Teaching and learning materials
Seminar room: With us in Weight room , Salzburgerstrasse 15, 6380 St.Johann
Course hotel: We recommend our course hotel as accommodation: Cubo Sport & Art Hotel in St.Johann in Tirol – If you mention the keyword “Driving technique trainer advanced training bike academy”, a 5% discount is granted.
Hardtail or full suspension bike (depending on the specialization variant), new tires, half-shell helmet, backpack, first aid equipment, knee protectors (more protective equipment according to individual needs), breakdown assistance equipment, writing utensils; E bike: For Wednesday – Pedelec MTB full suspension (compulsory for Bikepark & Enduro) or hardtail, bring your own or a rental bike – please reserve in advance >>> https://www.intersport-patrick.at/biking/
Timetable driving technique trainer (29 UEH)
14:30 17:00 PMÜ 3 EH
17:00 17:45 Material science 1 EH
20:00 21:30 Movement theory 2 EH
14:00 17:00 PMÜ 4 EH
8:00 p.m. 9:30 p.m. Methodology 2 EH
11:00 12:30 Movement theory 2 EH
14:00 18:00 PMÜ 5 EH
20:00 21:30 Movement theory 2 EH
On the 3rd day we ride the entire program with the e-bike
10:00 13:30 Examination teaching appearances
1:30 p.m. 2 p.m. Course completion
Alle Camps und Ausbildungsveranstaltungen sind direkt buchbar.
You can book all our camps.