Bikeguiding Kitzbühel Alps
WE ARE THE FIRST MOUNTAIN BIKE SCHOOL IN AUSTRIA - SINCE 1999!
Almost 20 years of experience in mountainbike guiding in the Austrian Alps, Tenerife, South Tyrol, Italy and other mountain destinations symbolize our quality! Discover the advantages of a guided mountainbike tour with us:
- We know all the "Secret Trails"
- Fun in groups and get to know like-minded mountainbikers
- Riding technique advice from qualified mountainbike coaches
- Infos about culture, nature and mountains
- Culinary highlights in traditional mountain huts
Travel safely with a bike guide when breakdowns or accidents occur
- No over- or understraining due to different group levels
- No odysseys
- No loss of time for route planning
The bike season in the Kitzbuehel Alps lasts from middle of April often until November, depending on the weather. We also offer various camps in more southern parts of Europe - more infos here.
Our guided tours and riding technique workshops 2017
Levels of difficulty
In our homespot, the Kitzbuehel Alps, we offer guided tours starting from the villages Hopfgarten, Kirchberg, St. Johann and Ellmau in 5 different levels:
- EASY RIDER: max. 350 hm, easy trails
- POWER RIDER: max. 700 hm, technical trails
- ENDURANCE RIDER: max. 1700 hm, technical trails
- SUPER TRAIL RIDER: max. 800 hm, challenging trails
- RIDE & LEARN: Technical training and subsequent half-day tour with different focal points